RUBITREK A/T TIRE (Falken Tire)
RUBITREK A/T TIRE
The RUBITREK A/T is ready for adventure, any time and in any weather. The new Falken RUBITREK A/T provides a balance of aggressive off-road ability and rugged terrain driving along with an exceptional ride on the pavement. The optimized tread design combined with a silica tread compound provide long lasting wear along with performance in rain and snow. Designed for severe snow conditions, every tire is qualified by the Rubber Manufacturers Association for the Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) symbol. The RUBITREK A/T is packed with technology including Falken’s patented 3D Canyon Sipes and an all-new proprietary lower sidewall. Full-depth sipes and grooves maintain consistent performance and appearance throughout the life of the tire.
- OUTER APEX SIDEWALL - features a secondary bead apex that acts as a heat shield to protect the internal casing of the tire, resulting in confident handling and durability with the added benefit of sidewall protection on rough roads and trails.
- HEAT DIFFUSER TECHNOLOGY - in the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tire components. Keeping this critical area of the tire cool ensures vehicle stability even when towing or carrying heavy loads.
- 3D CANYON SIPE TECHNOLOGY - interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability.
- RUGGED & RIGID TREAD BLOCKS - feature support ramps and step-down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch enhancing vehicle stability and handling, while also preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.
- AGGRESSIVE UPPER SIDEWALL - along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations.
- DEEPEST TREAD IN THE CATEGORY* - provides long lasting wear as well as consistent snow and hydroplane resistance throughout the life of the tire (*LT Sizes, 20/32nds inches).
- SILICA TREAD COMPOUND - delivers superior wear life and wet performance (non-LT sizes).
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.