ESPIA EPZ II SUV TIRE (Falken Tire)
ESPIA EPZ II SUV TIRE
Confident Winter Performance Designed for SUVs
- NEWLY ENHANCED 3D CANYON SIPE TECHNOLOGY - increases ice braking, and enhances snow, wet and dry handling by allowing more edges per tread block, yet still provides individual block rigidity by working together to support each other, suppressing block flex.
- HIGH DENSITY SIPES - move water and snow away from the tread surface creating biting edges for continuous road connection.
- WIDE CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES - channel water away from the tread for consistent contact with the road surface, increasing wet traction and driver confidence.
- DIRECTIONAL TREAD DESIGN - built for wet weather performance, the directional tread design improves hydroplaning resistance by quickly dispersing water.
- WIDE LATERAL GROOVES - work together with deep pockets built into the outside shoulder to allow more snow to pack into the tread, clearing the road surface quicker for increased snow traction in slushy or deep snow conditions.
- STABILITY BARS - Keep the tread blocks stable while cornering providing confident handling.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.